Funding your Home Purchase
Funding your Home Purchase:
- Financial pre-qualification or pre-approval: Application and interview Buyer provides pertinent documentation, including verification of employment Credit report is requested Appraisal scheduled for current home owned, if any
- Underwriting: Loan package is submitted to underwriter for approval
- Loan approval: Parties are notified of approval Loan documents are completed and sent to title
- Title company: Title exam, insurance and title survey conducted Borrowers come in for final signatures
- Funding: Lender reviews the loan package Funds are transferred by wire
Why pre-qualify? We recommend our buyers get pre-qualified before beginning their home search. Knowing exactly how much you can comfortably spend on a home reduces the potential frustration of looking at homes beyond your means.